Monday, June 2, 2008

Book stuff...

So I was told by my one and only reader that I was slacking in the update department so I should do a lil one on books I've read........which isn't many as of yet.

First will be the classic, The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I'm sure most have already read this, if you haven't, do it. I don't think I even read one full book all through school (maybe but not recalling at the moment) and this one was the one that got me to WANT to read.

Next up, Bookends by Jane Green. I'm a HUGE fan of Brit humor as you'll be able to tell w/ my next two I put down. This I read a while back, can't remember all the details so looks like a darn, gotta read again...........

#3 shall be...........Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. Yet another British author. Story of a gal in her 20s w/ amnesia. Can't remember her transformation from average jane to bombshell big-wig.

and last but not least.....Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham (sophie kinsella, diff name). So same author, same humor. Grand story of friendships and the ups and downs that seem to come with it.

So there's a small breakdown until I get myself more smarter ;) haha. Can't quite get myself into real serious books as of yet. Like laughing too much to. Maybe at somepoint.......

No comments: